Saturday, December 20, 2008

More Etsy paper dolls

Here are some artists that you may already be familiar with who are selling on etsy.com. Just type in their seller name in the etsy search box:


Theresa Borelli, whose work you may have seen in Sew Beautiful magazine.


geckoartist -- who has posted her lovely work on the yahoo paperdollnewsgroup, I think.

judyspapergoodies (Judy Johnson, of course.)


dmartgal (Denise Martinson, another longtime paper doll artist and friend.)



The following artists are new to me:
Little Whippet restored a vintage paper doll.


A lovely whimsical paper doll by Rachael Anderson.


SweetDoll has Sabrina and others for sale.


A punk cut-out by Piroska.



Shannon Gerard. I'll just show the label, to avoid offending anyone. Mature audiences only! I thought it was pretty hilarious.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing all of these. I check in every day to see what you have posted.

    ReplyDelete